Thursday 24 January 2008

JoJo making too many decisions?

Is the JoJo taking too many decisions? Although the JoJo is our holy prophet and leader, we have had a long history of being independant from the rest of Pieism. I haven't looked at Pieism for a few months and now the JoJo's introduced some new stuff and plans to do more with "Ex-08". Don't get me wrong, I think the JoJo should be able to make some decisions for the whole of Pieism, he is our leader, but I think he should consult us and the New Followers when he makes inportant decisions.

So what do I propose?

I propose a more solid system of government for Pieism and the Union (Great Religion of Pieism) in which the minor Church leaders have more of a say in what goes on. The JoJo should also pay more attention to the beliefs of his own Church, considering that the Church of JoJo Pieism makes up most of Pieism I think we should make sure the JoJo is respecting their beliefs.

I'm not trying to overthrow the JoJo

I don't want to get rid of the JoJo, I just want more rights for the people. I've sent e-mails to the JoJo and Captain Pie Master so we can sort out this issue. Hopefully soon we will have a fairer system in place and Pieism will be even greater!

1 comment:

The JoJo said...

Try to consider how much more differcult a democratic system would be, then reconsider your demands!